This pumpkin craft my daughter and I did together was super easy, and I love that the end result could actually be used with our Halloween decor. Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating your own painted pumpkins:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Small White Pumpkin
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- Modge Podge
1. Make sure your pumpkin is clean and dry.
2. Using a small paint brush, paint the entire stem with Modge Podge.
3. Dip the stem into the glitter.
4. Shake off the glitter and use your hands to sprinkle more glitter on any spots you missed.
5. Use a clean paint brush to paint the acrylic paint onto the pumpkin, using the natural lines of the pumpkin as your guide.
6. Let everything dry, and that’s it!
*You can use any variation from this, so use your imagination. My daughter just painted the whole pumpkin black and then added glitter. Have fun!!