If you don’t own a pair of Madewell jeans, then you are missing out! I bought my first pair a couple years ago, and since then, I’ve been hooked. I think I now own roughly six pairs and the overalls. They fit so great and the price is right on point.
1. If you are going to buy one pair, my all-time favorites are the 10″ High Rise Skinny in Hayes Wash. They are basic, fit great, and are nice enough to wear on a casual Friday in the office.
2. The next pair I wear all the time are the 9″ Mid-Rise Skinny in Berkeley Black. These jeans are SO comfortable that I find myself reaching for them every morning when I get dressed.
3. I just got the 9″ Mid-Rise Skinny in Black Sea for my birthday this year, and I’ve been wearing them almost as much. I needed something a little more “destroyed,” and these fit the bill.
4. Within the last month, I bought the 10″ High Rise Skinny in Mackey Wash. I love the button-front detail and am hoping I can wear these to give my other 10″ High Rise Skinnies a break.
5. I can also highly recommend the overalls! You may think you can’t pull these off, but they are so fun and also so comfortable.
Lastly, you can bring in or send in an old pair of jeans to Madewell, as part of their recycling program, and you’ll get $20 your purchase of a new pair of jeans. It’s a great deal, and I almost always do this!