Everything on my list I personally own and am completely obsessed with. Let’s chat about it.
1. I love this twist back tank from J.Crew. It’s great to throw on over a swim suit or wear on its own. I’ve washed it a million times, and it still looks great.
2. These cutoffs have a cult-like following, and they are 1000% worth the money and the great reviews. I actually have them in two colors.
3. I was just recently gifted some Teleties, and now I am hooked. They are cute to wear on your wrist and much easier on my hair. There are a bunch of great spring colors, and I’m loving this pink.
4. I bought this packable straw hat from J.Crew last year, and it’s awesome. You can literally roll it up and secure it with the elastic that goes around the brim. It’s virtually indestructible, which is great when you are packing. I feel like my hats always get crushed when we travel.
5. These are the most comfortable sunglasses I own. I love how big they are, so they cover those fine lines around your eyes when you are out in the sun. They also won’t break the bank, so if you drop them in the ocean, you won’t be devastated (or maybe you’ll just be less devastated – lol).
6. If you don’t own a pair of Birkenstocks, what are you waiting for? Again, they are a great investment. I have a few pairs, and they all pretty much look new. They are comfortable if you are walking a lot (i.e., Disney or Europe), and nice enough to wear to dinner with a maxi dress.
7. I just bought this swimsuit, and it is SO comfortable. I will definitely be able to swim and play with the kids without feeling like I’m going to fall out of my swimsuit. A quality swimsuit that fits right is always worth the money!
8. I have been on the hunt for a good basic coverup since last summer, and I finally pulled the trigger on this button down tunic. The material is almost like athletic clothes, so I’m guessing it’s going to be quick to dry. It’s the perfect length, and I plan to wear it buttoned and unbuttoned.