Shop My Favorite Amazon Buys Below!
1. Amazon Echo Spot. This is one of my favorite material possessions. I am super particular about my alarm clock, as I am such a light sleeper. This magical machine dims based on the lighting in the room. It plays music, tells you the weather, and I even have a sweet photo of my kids as the screen saver–which makes waking up early on a Monday morning a little more pleasant.
2. MiroPure 36W UV LED Nail Lamp. I feel kind of silly for not having purchased this earlier in my life. I love getting gel polish on my nails, but who has the time (or money)?! I was astonished that my nails looked just as good, if not better, than they did after a salon gel manicure. It’s super easy to use, and my nails last equally as long.
(Click any of the above photos to shop these products on Amazon).
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens. This is my favorite lens to take portraits. It’s an amazing value for the price (around $125) compared some other more expensive lenses. Just read the reviews, and you’ll be sold. You don’t need a more expensive camera, you just need this lens!
4. Weston Home Nottingham Metal Spindle Bed. How this bed costs less than $300, is beyond me! The quality is amazing!! It’s super sturdy (no squeaking), and the color is a perfect dark–almost black–oil rubbed bronze. We are using it in our small basement bedroom, and it’s perfect for a small room, as it does not take up a lot of visual space. Amazing find!
5. Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player. So we are a big Apple family. We have Apple TVs on almost all of our TVs in the house, and they are great because once we buy a movie on iTunes, it’s available on all of our devices. HOWEVER, I just recently bought a Fire TV Stick, and I was very pleasantly surprised with all you can get with the Fire Stick–and the price was WAY better than Apple TV! We are using it in a guest bedroom in our home, and it was a great alternative to paying for an additional cable box in that room. My parents (or guests) can now watch Netflix in bed when they stay with us, and I’m feeling like the hostess with the mostess!